WB Krishak Bandhu Scheme Online | West Bengal Krishak Bandhu Scheme Registration | WB Krishak Bandhu Scheme Online Form | www.krishakbandhu.net | www.malda.gov.in | Pdf | App | Portal | Prakalpa | Krishak Bandhu Form Pdf Download Bengali | Form Fillup
WB Krishak Bandhu Scheme 2022
The prime objective of the government was to help the farmers by giving financial benefits to the farmer and their families. The most essential aim was to provide benefits to those farmers who commit suicide. And for this, the government has launched this scheme for the state to help such farmers in crisis.
All the farmers who live in West Bengal state can easily avail all the benefits available under this scheme. With the help of this article, we have given all the important information related to the Krishak Bandhu scheme of West Bengal, and the benefits coming along with the Scheme. Other essential details like Documentation, Registration, and Application process have also been discussed here. In this article, you can easily get some important details related to the scheme.
Krishi Krishak Bandhu Prokolpo is a Scheme launched by the West Bengal CM, Miss. Mamata Banerjee with funds of about INR 3000 crore. As we mentioned before that the scheme is launched to give financial support to the farmers and their families in the state. A Digital Identity is produced as such under this scheme. For this reason, the farmers can be useful to the benefits. So, keeping them all on the same platform yet with a unique identity.
The announcement of this scheme was done on 1st January 2019 for the first time. The outlook of this plan is that it covers financial aid to the farmers. The Krishak Bandhu scheme will provide benefit an estimated population of more than 70 lakh farmers in the state. And the government will pay the premium for the insurance. Farmers can apply for the scheme, according to the district they belong to. The districts included under the scheme are:
|Nadia||West Burdwan||North Parganas||South Parganas||Jhargram||Kalimpong|
|Dakshin Dinajpur||Purulia||Purba Medinipur||Uttar Dinajpur||Alipurduar||Jalpaiguri|
West Bengal Krishak Bandhu Scheme Features
- SMART CARDS– This is one of the most important features of this scheme. Every farmer will get Digital cards. Hence, the services remain original. And farmers can easily get future benefits from the scheme.
- DIGITAL IDENTITY– Under this, farmers will get a digital platform with a Card-based identity. Mainly, it is giving digital identity to all the farmers of the state by retaining them all on one platform.
- MONETARY BENEFITS- Monetary benefits are also a prime feature of this scheme. Farmers will get full-time benefits which are provided by the WB government. In addition, it also covers the insurance schemes for providing death claims for the family of the deceased.
- INSURANCE SCHEME – This feature is providing insurance schemes for farmers. It covers life insurance of 2 lakh to all farmers. Furthermore, under this scheme, the West Bengal government is also promising crop insurance of INR 5000, to all the beneficiaries.
- FIXED INCOME – Under this plan, a fixed income of INR 2000 is also covered.
- MONITORING BODY– Under this plan, money claims and benefits will be distributed by the State Agriculture Department.
Krishak Bandhu Nischit Aay/ Assured Income
The state government is providing financial help to all the farmers of the state with the help of this scheme. In addition to this, the government also covers these benefits for the farmer families. Fixed income to the farmers is guaranteed under two divisions:
- Those farmers who have land of 1 or more than 1-acre land will be given INR 5000 every year. This insurance comes under crop Insurance. Hence, these benefits will be provided for both Rabi and Kharif Season. The state government will provide financial help to those farmers in the form of installments. The supply of money will be under two installments. The first installment is distributed in June and 2nd one is distributed in November.
- The financial aid of INR 2000 will be also provided to the beneficiary farmers, every year on a proportional basis.
Krishak Bandhu Death Benefit
As we mentioned before, in January 2019, this scheme came into existence. This scheme also covers a one-time amount of about 2 lakh which is provided to the farmer families. Under this scheme, the case of the death of the farmer is listed. The death may be accidental or suicidal. It is a kind of insurance policy. Those farmers who are in the age group of 18-60 years can easily avail the benefits of this scheme. It guarantees the insurance coverage of death with a maximum time of 15 days after the farmer dies.
Required Documents for Krishak Bandhu Prakalpa
If you want to avail the benefits of this scheme then, you need to know that there are important documents which you will need to get the benefits. The scheme needs, self-attest copies of the following documents:
- Proof of Identity like Aadhar Card, Voter ID card, PAN Card, Driving License, etc.
- Krishak Bandhu Card
- Death Certificate
- Self Declaration of Applicant
- Declaration by the Guardian (for minor claimant)
Note: the Guardian may be any Legal Guardian or a Natural Guardian.
Eligibility of West Bengal Krishak Bandhu Scheme
To get the advantages of the scheme, you need to fulfill the eligibility criteria. It is very simple. If you fulfill the criteria, then you will be eligible to get the benefits. Whether you want to claim the benefits, you should be:
- A Farmer
- In between 18-60 years of age
- Must be a resident of West Bengal
How to Apply WB Krishak Bandhu Scheme?
If you are interested and eligible, then you can also apply for the scheme. The official portal will accept all the applications for the scheme. Below we are giving you the process to apply for the scheme. You just need to follow these steps and apply.
WB Krishak Bandhu Scheme Registration
- First of all, you need to go to the official website portal.
- Then, you have to click on the Agriculture Department.
- Now, a pop-up Krishak Bandhu login window page will appear on your screen.
- To register on the portal, you have to click on the ‘sign up’ option.
- Then, you have to fill in all the asked details in the Krishak Bandhu registration form.
- Last, of all, you need to press the ‘Submit’ button.
How to Login to Krishak Bandhu Portal?
If you have completed the registration method, then you can log into your profile. You can easily login on the Krishak Bandhu official portal. In this article, we are providing you the steps related to the login method. Below are the steps:
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website/ portal.
- Then, you have to press the Agriculture Department tab on the homepage.
- Now, you need to fill in your registered User Name and Password.
- And you are done.
Krishak Bandhu Beneficiary List
If you want to check the beneficiary list, then, you can follow these steps:
- In the first step, you have to visit the official portal of the Krishak Bandhu.
- Then, you have to go to the ‘Login‘ page.
- To log in, you need to use your Password and Username.
- Now, you have to press the ‘Search Beneficiary’ option.
- In this step, you have to choose your district and your Block.
- Then, a PDF list will appear on your screen. The Krishak Bandhu name list West Bengal will be available in pdf format.
If you still have any queries or errors then, you can use the Helpline Numbers which is provided by the state government for any assistance related to the scheme.
- Number – 8336957298, 6291720406 (Time- 10am to 6pm)
- E-Mail – [email protected]
- Tnreginet Registration
- PCDAOPUNE Login
- E Sadhana Telangana and AP
- Shaala Siddhi Login
- ICDS Online Login
- KPSC Login Portal
- IFMS MP Treasury Pay Slip