उत्तर प्रदेश विवाह अनुदान योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन | मुख्यमंत्री कन्या विवाह योजना आवेदन फॉर्म | यूपी शादी अनुदान योजना | शादी अनुदान योजना उत्तर प्रदेश 2021 | मुख्यमंत्री कन्या विवाह योजना आवेदन फॉर्म | UP Shadi Anudan Yojana | Shadi Anudan Online | Shadi Anudan Status | Shadi Anudan UP | शादी अनुदान योजना | [Apply Online] Uttar Pradesh Vivah Anudan Yojana 2021 – UP Shadi Anudan Yojana Online Registration, Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana Application Form, Eligibility, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website www.shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in, www.upbocw.in.
UP Shadi Anudan Yojana 2021
The UP government has launched a new scheme called Uttar Pradesh Marriage Grant Yojana. Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Aditya Nath Ji is running this scheme for the marriage of girls from economically weaker families of the state. The state government of UP decided to provide financial support for the marriage of daughters of poor families. The government will provide Rs 51000/- as financial help to the family.
This UP Shadi Anudan Yojana 2021 application for marriage is started only the daughters of scheduled castes, scheduled tribes, other backward classes, minorities, general class families of the state. The money is directly poured into the bank account of the beneficiaries through the marriage grant scheme. The age for this scheme should be 18 years or more on the date of marriage. And the age of the groom should be 21 years or more at the time of marriage. The government will allow maximum 2 girls from a family.
So, if you are also a resident of Uttar Pradesh state and want to take the facilities of this scheme, then you need to check out all the required details for Uttar Pradesh Vivah Anudan Yojana 2021 or UP Shadi Anudan like Online Registration, Objectives, Eligibility & Benefits, application process, documents etc through this article.
Uttar Pradesh Vivah Anudan Scheme Apply Online
There are some requirement for the Uttar Pradesh Vivah Anudan Scheme Apply Online. If the beneficiaries of Uttar Pradesh is interested to get the financial help for their family and daughter’s marriage then the annual income should not be exceed from the poverty limit. The annual income of a family living in the rural areas should be Rs 46080 and in urban areas The annual income of the people should not be more than Rs 56460 for this scheme.
If all the requirements are meeting for the Uttar Pradesh Vivah Anudan Scheme 2021, then the applicant just need to visit the official website to apply the online form.
Uttar Pradesh Shadi Anudan Yojana Overview
|Name of Scheme||Uttar Pradesh Vivah Anudan Yojana | Shadi Anudan | शादी अनुदान योजना|
|Started By||Chief Minister Aditya Nath|
|Scheme Benefit||Rs 51,000|
|Beneficiary||Girls of Uttar Pradesh state|
|Scheme Published On||08/18/2020|
उत्तर प्रदेश विवाह अनुदान योजना 2021: UP Vivah Anudan Yojana List, Status News Update
- The beneficiary should have her own bank account and the bank account.
- The money given for the wedding of the girls will be directly deposited in the bank account.
- The money application given by the government can be withdrawn only when the daughter is married.
- The girls will also get the medical facilities along with grants.
- Under this UP Marriage Grant Scheme 2021, the application is only acceptable 90 days before or 90 days after the wedding.
Objectives of UP Shadi Anudan Yojana 2021
- Uttar Pradesh Vivah Anudan Yojana has been started for the poor people of Uttar Pradesh who are financially weak because of lack of money and unable to get their daughter married.
- The State Government will Provide the financial assistance for the marriage of girls belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Castes, Minorities, Economically Weaker General Class, Other Backward Classes, etc.
- With the help of this scheme, government also want to change the negative thinking of the people about girls.
Major Benefits of UP Vivah Anudan Yojana 2021
- Uttar Pradesh Vivah Anudan Yojana 2021 is for the original residents of UP.
- Only the daughter of a poor family will able to get the benefit of this scheme in the state.
- Help will be provided to girls belonging to Scheduled Castes / Tribes, Minorities, Economically Weaker General Classes, Other Backward Classes.
- The annual income of a family should not be exceed from the poverty limit such as rural areas should be Rs 46,080 and for the urban family should be Rs 56,460.
- The girl’s age should be 18 years and the boy’s age should be 21 years at the time of their marriage.
Required Document for Uttar Pradesh Vivah Anudan Yojana
- Aadhar Card
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Applicant’s identity card
- Bank account
- Mobile number
- Applicant’s marriage certificate
- Passport size photo
Uttar Pradesh Vivah Anudan Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Under this scheme, girls belongs to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Castes, Minorities, Backward Classes, economically weaker general etc.
- The income of a family of a beneficiary in rural areas should be Rs 46080 and the annual income of a family of a beneficiary in urban areas should be Rs 56460.
- The Applicant should have their own bank account.
- The bank account must have in a government bank.
- The bank account should be linked to the Aadhaar number.
- Only 2 girls from a family will be eligible for the grant.
- At the time of marriage, the girl’s age should be 18 years and the boy’s age should be 21 years.
- The applicants no need to provide any income certificate to those below poverty line who get old pension, widow pension, disabled pension and any kind of pension.
Uttar Pradesh Vivah Anudan Yojana Online Registration Process for rs 51000
You can visit the official website of Sadi Anudan scheme www.shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in and apply online. This from will be available only for them who fall below poverty line and take advantage of this scheme.
How to Apply Online Uttar Pradesh Vivah Anudan Yojana Application Form 2021?
- First, the applicant need to visit the Uttar Pradesh Vivah Anudan Yojana i.e. www.shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in.
- After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page you will see the option of new registration.
- Click on the application registration according to caste and class.
- UP Shadi Anudan Yojana Application Form page will be displayed on the screen.
- Now, you need to fill the form with the required details such as applicant’s name, applicant’s Aadhaar number, daughter’s wedding date, etc.
- After that, you have to click on the submit button.
- At last, print out the application form and secure it for future.
आवेदन पत्र भरने हेतु महत्त्वपूर्ण दिशा निर्देश
- सामान्य, अनुसूचित जाति, अनुसूचित जनजाति वर्ग दिशा निर्देश
- अन्य पिछड़ा वर्ग श्रेणी दिशा निर्देश
- अल्पसंख्यक वर्ग श्रेणी दिशा निर्देश
Procedure to login on Portal
- First of all, Visit the Uttar Pradesh Vivah Anudan Yojana i.e. www.shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, go to the login window.
- After this, you have to enter the password and captcha code.
- Now you have to click on the button of login.
- This way, you will be able to login for shadi anudan portal.
How to Check the UP Vivah Anudan Yojana Application Status?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website.
- On this home page, you will see the option of the status of the application form.
- You have to click on this option and the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to fill the login form and then click on the login button.
- Then you will see the status of your application.
How to do the correction in Uttar Pradesh Vivah Anudan Scheme Application Form?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website.
- On the home page, you have to click on the link to submit the application form amendment / final.
- Now a new page will open in front of you.
- Now, you have to enter your application number, bank account number, password and captcha code. After that, click on the login button.
- Now you can amend this application form.
- After this you can submit the application form by clicking on the Final Submit button.
Vivah Anudan Kaise Apply kare video ,Shadi Anudan Yojana Online Apply, बेटी शादी अनुदान ऑनलाइन अप्लाई
Helpline Number & Contact Address
- नया पंजीकरण (नया आवेदन करने हेतु नीचे क्लिक करें)
- आवेदन पत्र संशोधन / फाइनल सबमिट करें
- आवेदन पत्र प्रिंट (आवेदन पत्र पुनः प्रिंट करने हेतु यहा क्लिक करें)
- आवेदन पत्र की स्थिति (आवेदन पत्र की स्थिति पता करने हेतु यहा क्लिक करें)
- संपर्क सूत्र
- सामान्य, अनुसूचित जाति, अनुसूचित जनजाति वर्ग संपर्क सूत्र Toll Free No : 180041910001
- अन्य पिछड़ा वर्ग श्रेणी शासनादेश संपर्क सूत्र: Deputy Director: 522-2288861, Toll Free NO.: 18001805131
- अल्पसंख्यक वर्ग श्रेणी शासनादेश संपर्क सूत्र: Deputy Director: 522-2286199