TN PICME Login Portal | PICME Portal Login | picme.tn.gov.in login | PICME Registration Portal | RCH ID.
TN PICME Login Portal is the online official portal for Pregnancy and Infant Cohort Monitoring and Evaluation. The new PICME login page can have its own new website and that is – picme.tn.gov.in online. The Revamped – PICME & MRMBS login page can be found on the homepage of PICME 2.0 website.
And in this article, we are going to share the details about how to login to picme.tn.gov.in portal. And PICME Registration process for PICME number.
TN PICME Login 2021
A pregnancy period is an important moment for a woman, but sometimes the mother or child dies due to various reasons. This can be done due to many consequences such as inadequate healthy eating, unhealthy lifestyle, and inadequate care. And for this big reason, the Tamil Nadu government had taken an initiative and launched a new website called Tamil Nadu PICME Portal. With the help of this website, the government can focus on pregnant women of the state.
So, avail the important benefit of the TN PICME Login Portal, a pregnant woman needs to be registered with PICME after which they will get a PICME number for further help.
picme.tn.gov.in login Overview
|Full Form||Pregnancy and Infant Cohort Monitoring and Evaluation|
|Authority||Directorate of Public Health and Preventive Medicine, Tamil Nadu Government.|
|Mission||NHM – National Health Mission|
|Official PICME Login page||Click here to login|
How to login at Tamil Nadu PICME Login Page?
The old PICME login portal has been changed to the new PICME login page. You need to open the official PICME-Login portal, and follow the below steps –
How to login at picme.tn.gov.in login Portal?
- At first, go to the picme.tn.gov.in Login Portal.
- Now, the homepage will open in front of you.
- You need to search the User Login form.
- Now, you have to click on the User login form.
- Make sure you have already registered before you login.
- Now, you need to enter your PICME Login ID or User ID in the required area in PICME login form.
- After that, you have to enter your PICME login password in the second box.
- Now, enter the captcha code that is shown there.
- Now, recheck all the entered details and move your cursor to the bottom of the page.
- Click on the submit button and you will be logged in into the account.
PICME Login Registration
To register for new PICME Login account, you have two types of options –
- PICME CSC login registration
- PICME Login registration for Public.
How to register for PICME Portal Login?
A patient party needs to select the public option from the PICME Portal. Here are step by step process to fill the PICME registration form online –
- At first, you need to visit this link – https://picme.tn.gov.in/picme_public/.
- Now, you are required to fill Pre-Registration of Pregnancy form.
- Enter Pregnant Mother Name (கர்ப்பிணித் தாயின் பெயர்)Enter Building / Door / Flat No (கதவு எண் / கட்டிட எண் ).
- Enter Street No./Name (தெரு எண் / பெயர்.
- Enter other required details.
- Now, you need to select your administrative unit.
- Choose Preferred day and time to Visit VHN (பார்வையிட விருப்பமான நாள்)’
- Enter your contact details and submit the form.
- At last, your PICME login registration process will be completed.
Prcoess to Get RCH ID or PICME Number
After completing the PICME registration process, you need to choose an option from the day and time for VHM to visit. The VHM will then help you with the RCH ID registration process. After this, you will be allotted your own RCHID. The average time taken to issue a new RCH ID in Tamil Nadu is one month. You can also download the birth certificate using RCH ID or PICME number.
PICME Number Registration Status Check
If you have applied for the PICME number, then, in this case, you just need to check your PICME number registration status online –
- At first, you need to visit the picme.tn.gov.in website.
- Now, you are required to go to the public registration page.
- Click on Pre-registration Application ID Status link.
- After that, you have to open the registration status checking page.
- Now, you need to enter your PICME registration application ID in the form.
- Submit the form.
- And check your PICME number status online.
Documents Required for PICME Maternity Benefit Scheme
- Photocopy of Bank Passbook with a photograph
- Voter ID Card
- Valid Passport
- Ration Card,
- Adhaar Card
- Driving License
- Job Card of MGNREGS,
- Health Insurance Card from the Chief Minister Comprehensive Scheme
- A Photograph
PICME Helpline Number & Contact Details
- Call Center – 102
- For any assistance contact – [email protected]
- Address – Directorate of Public Health and Preventive Medicine, 359, Anna Salai, DMS Complex, Teynampet, Chennai 600 006
What do you mean by RCH ID?
In Tamil Nadu state, a RCH ID is unique ID number given to monitoring pregnant women and providing them with health benefits by government.
How does a PICME registration through call?
The patient party can use toll-free number 102 to pre-register the pregnant mother for PICME number or RCH ID.
How to Check a RCH ID of Mother?
- Visit the public page of picme.tn.gov.in.
- There, in the application status option.
- From there, you can view RCHID of the mother.
Is address proof mandatory for PICME registration?
No, address proof is not a required document for PICME registration.
- UPBOCW Registration
- Bihar Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana
- Vimarsh Portal MP
- AP EPCCB Login
- Shaala Siddhi Login
- IFMS MP Treasury Pay Slip
- BIMS Login