RTE Maharashtra Admission 20121-22 Online @ rte25admission.maharashtra.gov.in: RTE Maharashtra Admission 2021-22 Online Registration (Started) for Online Form, RTE Maharashtra Admission 2021-22 Download RTE Maharashtra Application Form Online, Dates, Lottery, School List & Details, Required Document, Eligibility Criteria, Date, Helpline number, Complete Details.
RTE Maharashtra Admission 2021-22 Online – RTE Maharashtra Registration
The process of RTE Maharashtra Admission (rte Maharashtra) is conducted every year in the state of Maharashtra and this time also the process of RTE Maharashtra Admission 2021 will be conducted this time. All important information related to RTE Maharashtra Admission 2021-22 will be made available on the official website through online mode. The Right to Free and Compulsory Education (commonly known as RTE) was approved on 1 April 2010 in the state of Maharashtra with the objective of providing education to deserving children from weaker sections of the society. And he was empowered to provide free education till class VIII
The right to free and compulsory education, commonly known as RTE, was approved on 1 April 2010 in the state of Maharashtra for the purpose of providing admission in education to deserving children from weaker sections of society and up to class VIII He was empowered to provide free education.
Maharashtra RTE Admission 2021 Details
|Article about||RTE Admission 2021|
|Standards||Primary to 8th standard|
|Department Name||School Education and Support Department, Government of Maharashtra|
|Starting date to fill the form||03 March 2021|
|Last date of application||25 March 2021|
RTE Maharashtra Admission Important Dates
|Online Registration Begins on||3rd March 2021|
|Online Registration ends on||21st March 2021|
|Submission of Online Application Form by Parents||Available|
|Result Announcement||Updated Now|
Documents Required for RTE Maharashtra Apply Online 2021
- Date of Birth Certificate for Age Proof
- Guardian Annual Income Certificate
- Residence Proof
- SC/ ST Certificate
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (If applicable)
- HIV/ Cancer report (If applicable)
Eligibility Criteria for RTE Maharashtra Admission 2021-22 Online
- In order to provide admission to students in the school the official authority will conduct a lottery.
- All the applicants will get seats in school if the school has a number of vacancies but the fewer applicants applied for admission.
- Those schools which have an enormous number of applicants applied for admission but fewer vacancies will use the lottery system which will be generated by the district administration that is an education officer, primary for the district.
- For the reference of students, the official authority will release the selection list of candidates in online mode on the official site.
- And in order to check the selection list, you are advised to use the login credentials generated at the time of registration.
Admission Process 2021-22 : Admission Process for RTE 25% reservation through online application
Part – I : School
Eligible schools to fill following details and get the approval of Cluster / URC head to make the school available for Selection
a) School Contacts
b) Valid age limit for admission
c) Total strength,(30 sept 2014) intake and vacancies for RTE 25% reservation
d) Accurate school location on Google map
Part – II : Child
The steps involved are as follows.
1) Get your application number registered on the system. The application number and password will be communicated on your registered mobile.
2) Enter child details, parent details.
3) Locate the address accurately to list schools within 1 KM and within 1-3 KM range from your house.
4) Select the required standard.
5) Upload required documents.
6) Confirm the application.
7) After confirmation, take the printed application along with the required documents to help desk provided.
Part – III : Lottery
1) The schools having more vacancies and less number of applications will allot the seats to all applicants.
2) The schools having less vacancy will use lottery system. The lottery will be drawn and generated by the district administration i.e. Education officer, Primary for the district.
3) The selection list will be published on the system.
4) The list will be made available under application login for parents. The admit card can be printed.
5) Schools will admit the students as approached by parents after completing necessary requirements.
How to Apply for RTE Maharashtra Application Form at rte25admission.maharashtra.gov.in?
If you are applying for RTE Maharashtra Admission 2021-22 online application form, then keep in mind the instructions given here:
- At first, you need to visit the official website rte25admission.maharashtra.gov.in.
- At the homepage, click at the “Online Application” tab present in the main menu.
- Now, a new window will open where a new user will have to make registration first by clicking at the “New Registration” link.
- Now, the RTE Admission 2021-22 registration form will open.
- Now, candidates can fill all the details accurately.
- After that, click at the “Register” button to complete the registration process.
- The students can make RTE 25 Admission Login with their User ID and Password.
- All the candidates can fill details correctly and can submit the completed application form to 25% reservation for admission in govt. / govt. aided schools of Maharashtra.
The Students Registration Process for RTE Admissions can check the RTE Maharashtra lottery notification as mentioned in the latest update section above for Nandurbar, Sindhudurg, Osmanabad, Sangli, Ratnagiri, Amravati, Hingoli, Parbhani, Solapur, Bhandara, Dhule, Jalgaon, Buldana, Raigarh, Thane, Satara, Nagpur, Pune, Kolhapur, Palghar, Jalna, Chandrapur, Ahmadnagar, Aurangabad, Bid, Gadchiroli, Wardha, Latur, Yavatmal, Nashik, Akola, Washim, Mumbai, Nanded, Gondiya is started.
Official Website for RTE Maharashtra Admission 2021-22 online
RTE Maharashtra 2021 Lottery for Admission
Important information related to the lottery system for the candidates is given below:
- The official authority will organize a lottery system to provide admission to qualified applicants to the school.
- If many sites in the school are vacant but the number of applicants for admission is less then all the applicants will get seats in the school.
- However, in those schools which have a large number of applicants applying for admission.
- But the number of seats are in use, a lottery system will be used for them which will be prepared by the district administration.
- The selection list of applicants will release in online mode on the official website.
RTE Maharashtra 2021 Result
The result will be declared in online mode on the official website of RTE Maharashtra. With the help of login credentials, applicants are required to check the results. And then applicants are required to report to the school allotted on the date and time mentioned on the official website.
- Category certificate
- Printout of the duly filled application form
- Photograph passport size
- Domicile certificate
- Income certificate
- Educational qualification mark sheets
- Birth certificate
- Disability certificate
Maharashtra RTE Admission 2021 Important Links
|RTE 25% User Manual||Check Here|
|Mobile App Manual||Check Here|
|Frequently Asked Questions||Check Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
RTE Admission District wise Vacancies Details
|District||RTE Schools||RTE Vacancy|
RTE Gujarat Contact / Helpline Number
If you need any kind of information or help regarding RTE Maharashtra Admission 2021 online, you can get the information of the helpline with the help of the link given below:
Hope that you will find it helpful to get information about RTE Maharashtra Admission 2021-22 online @ rte25admission.maharashtra.gov.in. It is not the official site of the RTE portal. If after reading this article you still have any questions, or thoughts, then you can tell us through the comment section.