RTE Gujarat Admission 2021-22 Online @ rtegujarat.org: RTE Gujarat Admission 2021-22 Online Registration, RTE Gujarat Admission 2021-22, Download RTE Gujarat Application Form Online, Required Document, Eligibility Criteria, Date, Helpline number, Complete Details.
RTE Gujarat Admission 2021-22 Online – RTE Gujarat Registration
Gujarat government has made an active online application link for class One admission 2021-22. Interested candidates can apply for admission. Under the Right to Education Act 2009, poor children in all private schools are to be empowered to provide free education up to class VIII with a reservation of 25%. PM Scholarship Scheme
Overview of RTE Gujarat Admission
|Launched by||Concerned Government|
|Beneficiaries||All of the poor children|
|Objective||Providing less fee and financial benefits|
Important Dates Or RTE Gujarat Admission Schedule
|Association Name||The Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education (RTE)|
|For the State||Gujarat|
|Application Courses||School Admissions|
|RTE Gujarat Application Form 2021 Released Date||April 2021|
|Last Date of Gujarat RTE Online Application Submission||May 2021|
|Gujarat RTE Application Lottery Date 2021||Updated Soon|
Required Documents for Gujarat RTE
|Sr. No||Document||Valid Certificates|
|1||Address Proof||Aadhaar Card/ Passport/ Electricity Bill/ Water Bill/ Election Card/Ration Card/ Registered Rent Agreement – registered under Gujarat stamp act-1958 and submitted to respective police station (Notarized rent agreement is not valid)|
|2||Parent’s Caste Certificate||Mamlatdar, Social Welfare Officer, Taluka Development Officer or Competent Officer Certificate|
|3||Birth Certificate||Gram Panchayat, Nagar Palika, Maha Nagar Palika Birth Certificate/ Hospital Register Certificate/Anganvadi, Balvadi register Certificate/ Parent or Guardian’s Notarized Affidavit|
|4||Photograph||Passport size colour photograph|
|5||Parent’s Income||In case of old income certificate: Mamlatdar, Taluka Development Officer or Competent Officer Certificate. For New income certificate: only Jan Seva kendra income certificate will be valid.|
|6||BPL Category||Parents who are in 0-20 score (points) of BPL category should get the certificates from following offices: (1)For Rural area: Certificate of Taluka Development Officer or Director, District Rural Development Agency. (2)For Urban area: (a)For Municipal Corporation: Deputy Municipal commissioner or competent officer authorized by municipal corporation. (b)For Municipality: Certificate of Chief Officer of Municipality. (c)For Notified area: Certificate of Chief Executive Officer or Administrative Officer. In all those urban(city) areas, where beneficiery list is unavailable for the BPL 0 to 20 score, beneficiery will have to produce a BPL certificate specifying the BPL no under the BPL list issued by a competent authority. BPL ration card is not valid proof for BPL category.|
|7||NDNT||Mamlatdar, Social Welfare Officer, Taluka Development Officer or Competent Officer Certificate|
|8||Orphan Child||Certificate of Child Welfare Committee (CWC) of concerned district|
|9||Child in Need of Care and Protection||Certificate of Child Welfare Committee (CWC) of concerned district|
|10||Children belonging to Child care Institution||Certificate of Child Welfare Committee (CWC) of concerned district|
|11||Child Labour/Children of migrating Labourers||Certificate of concerned district Or Labour & Employment Dept Certificate.|
|12||Mentally Challenged Child Cerebral Palsy||Civil Surgeon Certificate|
|13||CWSN||Civil Surgeon certificate (minimum 40%)|
|14||ART therapy treatment seeking Children||Civil Surgeon Certificate|
|15||Children Of Martyred Soldiers||Certificate of authorized person of related department.|
|16||Single Girl Child category||Certificate of only girl child for Rural area issued by Talati cum Mantri and Urban area from Chief officer and Municipal area issued by competent authority|
|17||Children studying in Anganwadi under State Government authority||Students who have studied in a state government owned Anganwadi for at least 2 years and whose names are registered on the ICDS-CAS web portal who have studied in that Anganwadi must be certified by the concerned Anganwadi worker or a competent authority certified by the Government from time to time.|
|18||Child Aadhar card||Copy of Child Aadhar Card|
|19||Parent’s Aadhar Card||Copy of Parent’s Aadhar Card|
|20||Bank Details||Child or parent’s passbook copy|
Gujarat RTE Application Process 2021
All the candidates who want to apply for the school admission of Gujarat through RTE, need to go through the selection process of the lucky draw. On the basis of the lottery system, students will get a seat or Admission. The Gujarat RTE Lottery System 2021 will be started within a week after the completion of the application submission. After completion of the RTE Lottery 2021, candidates will get their seat allotment letter from the website. The release date of RTE Gujarat Seat Allotment 2021, the process to get seat allotment & joining dates information will be provided on our website. KPSC
How to Apply RTE Application Form for Admission 2021-22 Online?
If you are applying for RTE Gujarat Admission 2021-22 Online Application Form, then keep in mind the instructions given here:
- Whoever the candidates want to appear for the RTE Gujarat Admission 2021-22 online process, they need to get the online application from the online website https://rte.orpgujarat.com.
- Candidates are instructed to fill and submit the application before the last date and the application process is completed.
- Applicants who do not fill and submit the application will not be present for the admission process.
- Before submitting the application form, the eligibility criteria set by the authority will also have to be examined as the candidates who do not meet the eligibility criteria will not be able to appear for the admission process and get admission to the school.
- Applicants need to register themselves on the official website of the university by providing some correct details of contact number and email id etc.
- On successful registration, applicants will receive a login certificate containing the registered email ID and the application number from the authority by mail or SMS on the phone number.
- With the help of a login credential, applicants will have to open the application form and fill the form by entering the required details in it.
- However, in the application form, the applicants are directed to enter all the details correctly and correctly with the help of documents.
- After this, the applicants are required to upload some required documents in the application form in the given size and format on the official website.
- Then applicants need to check the application form and then take a printout of the application form duly filled.
- And once the application form is filled, the applicants have to pay the application fee and submit the duly filled application form before due. Also Check- RTE Karnataka Admission
Official Website for RTE Gujarat Admission 2021-22 online
Eligibility Criteria for RTE Gujarat Admission 2021-22 Online
- Children must be born between 2 June 2014 to 1 June 2015
Annual Income Criteria for Parents
- The annual income of Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe up to 2 Lakhs per annum.
- The annual income of other backward classes up to 1 lakh per year.
- The annual income for the general category must be 68,000 annual income per year.
rte.orpgujarat.com Admission Fee
- The complete details of the application fee for the RTE Gujarat Admission 2021-22 Online will be updated on the official website.
RTE Gujarat Test Center
Centers for testing have been released by RTE Gujarat.
RTE Gujarat Contact / Helpline Number
- 1800-120-1464: If you need any kind of information or help regarding RTE Gujarat Admission online, you can get information with the help of this helpline number.
- Official Website: Click Here
- Edit/View Application For 3rd Round: Click Here
- Download Admit Card: Click Here
- Online Application: Click Here
- Online Form Instruction for Parents: Click Here
- Instructions for Required Documents: Click Here
- Notification: Click Here
- Important Dates: Click Here
- All RTE GR: Click Here
- District wise helpline number: Click Here
Hope you get help to get information about RTE Gujarat Admission 2021-22 online @ rte.orpgujarat.com. It is not the official site of the RTE portal. If after reading this article you still have any questions or thoughts, then you can tell us through the comment section.