जन सूचना पोर्टल राजस्थान ऑनलाइन | Rajasthan Jan Soochna Portal | जन सूचना पोर्टल योजनाओ की सूची | jansoochna.rajasthan.gov.in
The Rajasthan Jan Suchana Portal App has been developed by the Department of Information Technology and Communications with the objective of providing complete information about all government schemes to the public. Jan Suchna App was launched on 13 September 2019 by the Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot. He launched this app while addressing the public at Birla Auditorium.
What is Rajasthan Jan Suchana Portal 2021?
Through the Rajasthan Jan Suchana Portal App, any person of Rajasthan state can now get every little big information about all government services right from home. Through the public information portal app, common citizens have to be made self-sufficient along with government schemes and services.
Rajasthan Jan Suchana Portal is the only one where the Rajasthan government will provide any information about all the schemes to the public.
- IFMS MP Treasury Pay Slip
- Shaala Siddhi Login
- Skolaro Login
- Tnreginet Registration
- HRMS Haryana Login
Jan Suchna Portal Rajasthan Key Points
|Name of the Portal||Jan Suchna Portal Rajasthan|
|Beneficial for||Citizen of Rajasthan to get Govt. Scheme Information|
|Launched Date||13- Sep-2019|
|Launched By||Rajasthan Government|
|Managed By||Department of IT & Communication, Jaipur, Rajasthan|
Benefits of Jan Suchana Portal App Rajasthan
- Corruption will be less.
- Ordinary people can avail of services from home through this online portal.
- The life of the common man will become very easy.
- Government offices will not have to be frequented.
- This step will also help in the progress of India.
- This facility is absolutely free on the public information portal app and website, due to which people will save money and time.
- Any people get information about the district and gram panchayat in his state from this portal.
How to Download Rajasthan Jan Soochna Portal App?
If you want to download Jan Suchana App on your Android mobile, then use the method described here.
Rajasthan Jan Suchana Portal App Download Process
- At first, go to the play store and open it.
- In the search option, search for the Jan Soochna App.
- After searching, this app will appear in front of you.
- Download this app now.
- After downloading, when you open this app, you will get complete information about 56 schemes of about 13 departments.
- With the help of the Rajasthan Portal app, you can easily apply in Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
- Apart from this, farmers can also check the status of Samman Nidhi Yojana.
Jan Soochna App Services List
- S.B.M (Sanitation Beneficiaries)
- Social security pension beneficiary
- NREGA workers
- Public distribution system (Ration)
- Short term crop loan 2019
- Rajasthan Kisan loan waiver
- Specially abled person information
- Department of school education
- PalanHar yojana and beneficiaries
- Social security scholarship
- Labour card holder
- Jan Aadhar
- Mining and DMFT
- Electricity users
- Electrical inspectorate (EID)
- Forest right act (FRA), community forest rights
- Copy of Girdavari
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi
- Litigation information tracking and evaluation system (LITES)
- Revenue map
- Copy of Jamabandi
- Rajasthan police
- Urban development and housing department
- Administrative reforms and coordination department
- Society registration application co-operative
- Drug control organisation licenses application (DCO)
- Legal metrology application information
- Weaver registration application information
- Artisan Registration application information
- RICO commercial water connection application
- Tourism project approval application
- PHED commercial water connection application
- Partnership firm registration application
- PWD road cutting permission application
- MSME 1-6 licence application information
- Silicosis patient summary report
- Rajasthan skill and livelihoods department corporation (RSLDC)
- Integrated child development services
- E Way Bill
- Directorate of women empowerment
- Rajasthan tax board
- Department of horticulture
- Animal husbandry
- Chief Electoral Officer Rajasthan
- Department of agriculture
- Gopalan department
- The local self-government department
- Tribal area development
- State Directorate of revenue intelligence
- Excise Department
- Higher and Technical Education
- Chief Minister small scale industry promotion scheme
Jan Soochna Portal Helpline Number
- For any assistance, while applying on the Rajasthan Jan Soochana Portal Rajasthan, you can get the solution to your problem by contacting the phone number 18001806127, 141-515 3222-21116
Frequently Asked question for Jan Suchna Portal
What is the helpline number for Public Information Portal?
You can call toll free number 18001806127 for any assistance on Jan Suchana Portal.
How to do any complaint on Jan Soochna Portal?
For this, you have to log in at sampark.rajasthan.gov.in and apply to Lodge Your Grievance or file a complaint.
How to get information of Jan suchna portal rajasthan berojgari bhatta?
For this, visit the portal and click on Employment Employment Service.