KLR Login 2022 | landrecords.karnataka.gov.in Login Page | KLR Login Portal | Karnataka Land Records | Karnataka Land Records Login | KLR Portal Login | KLR Login Survey app | Bhoomi Online Karnataka Land Records Service
KLR Login – This article will give you the details about the KLR Login official portal’s exact login procedure and services of the revenue department. First of all, you need to know about Karnataka Land Records. It is a project jointly funded by the Government of Karnataka and the Government of India to digitize the paper land records and create a software mechanism to control modifications to the land registry in Karnataka.
KLR Login at landrecords.karnataka.gov.in login Portal 2022
You can easily check KLR on the official KLR Login page or Bhoomi Online Karnataka website. You can easily go to the official website of landrecords.karnataka.gov.in and then check the mutation status, and land record, and also log in to the i-wallet login page. This project was designed with the aim of preventing the long-standing problem of inefficiency and corruption in the maintenance of land records at dispersed and poorly managed and audited block-level offices recognized as “eTaluka” offices in South India and “Tehsildar” offices in North India. National Informatics Centre did the project development and implementation.
You can also check Bhoomi i-Katha extract, Bhoomi RTC, Survey Settlement, and Land Records, Sec 109 permission to purchase agricultural land, Parihara Status, conversion request status, Mojini-Phody Status Online, etc on the KLR Login portal. You can easily make registration and seek an all-important release of notifications by the land records department.
Now you can easily get their existing records converted to another through a digital process easily. Hence, the Bhoomi online citizen registration is essential for SMS alerts. The process of registration is easy and you need the active mobile number and Aadhaar card details. You need some credentials needed for KLR Log in process.
KLR Login Requirements
- KLR Login Web Address.
- You must have a KLR login valid Username and Password.
- Internet Browser.
- PC or Laptop or Smartphone or Tablet with Reliable internet access.
KLR Login Bhoomi Online Citizen Registration at landrecords.karnataka.gov.in 2022:
The web portal of Bhoomi Online will help you to get the information through SMS alerts. The information will relate to mutations on agricultural land.
1. You must complete the citizen registration form. You must enter the Aadhaar number, citizen name, valid mobile number, and generate OTP.
2. The web portal of land records Karnataka shall generate an OTP and deliver it to your mobile number. You should enter the OTP and press the verify button. Thus, after the verification of the authentic mobile number, the citizen must further proceed to complete the details.
3. You must type in farmer details, father name, address, epic number, and landline number.
4. You must upload an ID proof document be it in jpg or jpeg format, and then press the next button. Later, you will have to select the land details like district, taluk, hobli, and village.
5. Then, you must type in a survey number, captcha number, and press the add button. It will add the survey number.
How to login at landrecords.karnataka.gov.in login Page?
Please, follow these below simple steps to successfully access your KLR portal:
- At first, you need to go to the Karnataka Land Records page i.e., www.landrecords.karnataka.gov.in/
- Then the Karnataka Land Records Portal shall take to you login for the revenue services page.
- You can make a login via the login module made available at the left panel of the webpage.
- Now, you need to fill in the User Id, Password and login it online.
- If you have not created an account yet then you can hit the link ‘create an account.’ and if the password is forgotten, then press on the forgot password.
KLR Login 2022 as Survey App User and Nadakacheri User
- You must go to the web browser and insert the web portal address https://landrecords.karnataka.gov.in/Service42/ and click the search button.
- You should look in the login form. You must choose the user type as survey app user.
- Then you need to enter the username, password and press the login of the KLR portal, (or).
- If you are a Nadakacheri user then you must change the ‘User type’ in the KLR login page that is Nadakacheri user and further proceed to enter the KLR login page.
Bhoomi i Wallet Login
In addition, the Karnataka Land Records website has an online i-wallet login option. Whether you want to login into your KLR i-wallet, you can use the following steps –
- At first, you need to visit https://landrecords.karnataka.gov.in/service58/iWalletLogin.aspx
- Then, you have to open the Bhoomi Online i-wallet service page.
- Then, you need to locate the i-Wallet Login form in the left.
- Now, you have to enter your user ID and click on the enter button.
- After then ,you have to enter your password.
- Juat then, you have to enter the captcha code as shown there.
- Now, you have to choose your login language between English and Kannada.
- Last of all, you need to click on the login button for KLR iwallet login.
You can also create a new iwallet account by clicking on the ‘create account’ button. To reset KLR iwallet login password, click the ‘Forgot password’ link on the same page.
How to get Bhoomi iKatha Extract Online?
- You need to go to https://landrecords.karnataka.gov.in/Service64/
- Then, you need to choose how you want to search iKatha online.
Search by Katha Number
- To get Khatha Extract Report, first of all, you have to select your district.
- Then, you have to choose your taluk.
- Now, you have to select your Hobli.
- Then, you need to click your village name.
- After that, you have to enter your katha number.
- Last of all, you have to press on Go Button. And you are done.
Search by Survey Number
- Firstly, you need to choose your district, taluk, hobli and village name.
- Secondly, you need to enter your survey number.
- Now, you need to press on the Go Button.
- Alternatively, enter Surnoc.
- Then, you have to enter your Hissa Number.
- Lastly, you have to click on Get report button.
KLR Portal Services
The following list of projects and services is available on the Karnataka land record website by the revenue department.
- Bhoomi Online Portal
- Crop Loan Waiver System – ಬೆಳೆ ಸಾಲ ಮನ್ನಾ ಯೋಜನೆ ವ್ಯವಸ್ಥೆ
- Mojini – ಮೋಜಿನಿ
- Parihara – ಪರಿಹಾರ
- Name Match Algorithm
- Pahani Online i-RTC
- Citizen Portal
- Revenue Maps
KLR Contact Details – Revenue Department Karnataka Contact
Survey Settlement & Land Records Contact
- Address – Land Records Offices , SSLR Building, K.R. Circle , Bangalore – 560001
- Email – [email protected]
- Official website – https://landrecords.karnataka.gov.in/Service63/
Helpdesk @ Bhoomi Monitoring Cell for Citizens
Bhoomi Monitoring Cell provides ingress to you with information and services of the revenue dept, Govt of Karnataka. The web portal is designed and developed by the Karnataka state govt. You can contact the Bhoomi Monitoring Cell and the government makes it possible through a registered mobile and email. They are 080-22113255/ [email protected]
We hope you like this article, and it’s helped you a lot, if still you are facing any issues related to this KLR login then feel free to leave a comment, we’ll try to solve the issues as soon as possible.