ICMR Covid Portal – Today, in this article, I will tell you about the ICMR (Indian Council of Medical Research) portal in which you can check your CV Status and enjoy another service as well, so let’s start the article.
ICMR Covid Portal – cvstatus.icmr.gov.in 2022
Get details of ICMR Covid Portal or cvstatus, you should know more about it to have trust in it, so below are the details provided.
|Name||ICMR Covid-19 Portal|
|Launched by||Indian Council of Medical Research|
|Managed by||ISRM Division of ICMR|
|Type||Government Health Sector|
|Official website link||https://cvstatus.icmr.gov.in/|
How to register at ICMR Covid Portal 2022?
To validate the Covid-19 kit firstly you have to register at ICMR Covid Portal and to register just follow the below steps:
- In the first step, you have to visit the official website of ICMR Covid Portal.
- Then click on the registration form there.
- After that, click on ‘Register a New Membership’ there.
- Now, enter your basic details in the form.
- Check If the kit is US FDA approved or not.
- Now choose your validation purpose.
- Then type your name in the blank space.
- Now your email, mobile number, and your email password to verify you.
- Choose the country and state in which you live.
- Now you have to enter your company of Covid-19 kit to validate it.
- After that, type your GST number there.
- Then enter your kit type and submit it.
- Now you have successfully completed the registration of ICMR Covid.
Login procedure ICMR Covid Portal
If you are willing to log in at ICMR CV Status Portal, then follow the below instructions.
- At first, Visit the official website of ICMR.
- Then, you have to go to the ICMR Covid-19 Data Portal there.
- Now, go to https://cvstatus.icmr.gov.in/ link.
- After that, type your valid ICMR Portal username in the given boxes.
- Now you have to type your ICMR Portal password there.
- Lastly, tap on submit button.
- Now you can access your account.
In case you are unable to log in, then you can contact them on their email – [email protected]
How to find ICMR COVID-19 Testing Laboratories?
ICMR Covid test lab was formed to check blood samples of Covid-19 virus patients. You can find the test labs just by some simple steps given below.
- Firstly, open the ICMR Covid Portal on your browser.
- Then, go to this link https://covid.icmr.org.in/.
- There will be a map in which you have to locate the test lab in which you are comgortable.
- You can search directly your state or district on the right hand side of the page.
- Select the lab and click on it.
- After clicking, the address of that lab will be visible to you.
ICMR Portal Registration – Covid-19 Kit Validation
- At first, visit the https://cvtestkit.icmr.org.in/register.php.
- Now, open the registration form.
- Click on the option ‘Register a New Membership’.
- Fill the ICMR Form with your details.
- Now, select whether kit is US FDA approved.
- Select the purpose of validation and enter your name.
- After that, enter your email, mobile, and password.
- Select your country and state.
- Select your company of Covid-19 kit for registration.
- Provide GST number and select type of Kit.
- Submit the form and complete ICMR Covid Portal registration process.
ICMR Covid-19 Portal Contact Details
91-11-26588895 / 91-11-26588980, 91-11-26589794 / 91-11-26589336, 91-11-26588707
Indian Council of Medical Research
V. Ramalingaswami Bhawan, P.O. Box No. 4911
Ansari Nagar, New Delhi – 110029, India
- epos.kerala.gov.in Login
- osepa.odisha.gov.in Login
- TN PICME Login
- Shaala Siddhi Login
- Meesho Supplier Login
- EEDS Login