EEDS Login at sts.karnataka.gov.in/EEDS | ShikShaka Mitra App Login | Karnataka STS Login | EEDS Login Portal | EEDS login portal Karnataka | EEDS STS LOGIN | Karnataka STS Login | EEDS Portal Login.
EEDS Login Portal launched by the Chief Minister BS Yediyurappa of Karnataka states. Karnataka STS Login Portal is an online employee data system. This portal has been designed for the primary and secondary teachers of Karnataka.
This online portal has an offical website and that is – https://sts.karnataka.gov.in/EEDS/. The Karnataka government provides the multiple online services on this EEDS portal and ShikShaka Mitra App for the Karnataka People.
And here, we are sharing the information about EEDS Login 2021. So, checkout this article to know more about the EEDS Portal and its related details.
What is EEDS Portal?
People of Karnataka state can get multiple services of administrative matters and resolve their grievances such as loans, PF advances, transfers, and leaves, etc on EEDS Portal. The Karnataka government has also designed a mobile application called ‘Shikshaka Mitra’. Employees of Karnataka states can download Shikshaka Mitra App on their mobiles and avail the features of this portal.
From now, primary and secondary teachers no need to visit the education department and solve all issues related to the grievances. Because Karnataka primary and secondary education Minister Mr. S Suresh Kumar said that teachers can resolve their grievances related issues through EEDS Portal online which they had faced earlier.
Karnataka EEDS Login
Below, we have shared the important steps for the Karnataka EEDS Login process, which you just need to follow.
- At first, go to the official website of the EEDS Login Portal at https://sts.karnataka.gov.in/EEDS/login/loadLoginPage.htm.
- Now, you have to click on the login page as an Employee, Office, or School.
- Enter your username, password in the required section.
- Solve the captcha code.
- Now, select your language between English or Kannada.
- At last, click on the login button.
- And in this way, you can login into the EEDS Login account.
Note: In case, you are facing any issue in the login process, then write and send an email at EEDS customer care email address – [email protected].
How to Reset sts.karnataka.gov.in/EEDS Password?
- At first, you are required to visit the official website of the EEDS Login Portal at https://sts.karnataka.gov.in/EEDS/login/loadLoginPage.htm.
- You need to click on the forgot password option.
- After this, enter your username.
- Now, you are required to click on go.
- Or you can email at [email protected]
STS Karnataka Login | SATS Login
STS EEDS Login: You need to just follow the steps below for STS and SATS Karnataka Dashboard login–
- To do the STS Karnataka login and SATS login, visit http://sts.karnataka.gov.in/SATS
- Now, the SATS Portal Panel will display on the screen.
- Click on the SATS Dashboard login Tab.
- After that, enter your User Name and password.
- Enter the captcha code.
- Now, click on Login tab.
- In this way, you will be logged into the SATS Karnataka dashboard Login or STS Login.
EEDS Shikshaka Mitra App Download
|Name of Application||Shikshaka Mitra – Karnataka|
|Requirement||Android 4.4 and above|
|Download Link||Click here to download|
How to Register / Login into EEDS Shikshaka Mitra App?
You need to follow the below steps for Login or Register on the Shikshaka Mitra EEDS App:
- At first, go to the Google Playstore.
- Now, download the official Shikshaka Mitra – Karnataka from there.
- Install and open the app.
- Enter your KGID number on the login page or click on register option if you are not register on it.
- You will receive and OTP on your registered phone number.
- Now, enter that OTP in the required area.
- After that, you are required to set your password.
- Now, enter your user ID and password to login.
- After login into EEDS Shikshaka Mitra App, view leaves, charge allowance, physical handicap allowance, small family norms allowance etc.
Karnataka STS EEDS App Services List
- Leave Application
- Sanction Of Charge Allowance Under Rule 32 And Rule 68
- Sanction Of Physically Handicap Allowance
- Sanction Of Small Family Norms Allowance
- Permission For Obtaining Advances, Partial Withdrawal Or Final Settlement Of General Provident Fund
- Permission To Avail Festival Advance
- Employee Qualifying Service For Pension Benefits Under Rule 247A/248/252B/224A
- Permission To Apply For Other Post
- Permission To Pursue Higher Education
- Permission To Construct House Or Purchase Of Site/House/Vehicle Or Any Other Movable Or Immovable Properties
- Employee No- Objection Certificate For Applying For Passport Module
- Permission To Undertake Foreign Trip
- Jaa Lifestyle Login
- GEM Login
- Rajasthan Jan Suchana Portal
- Tnreginet Registration
- TN PICME Login
- TNPDS Smart Ration Card
- E Sadhana Telangana