E Shram Card Online Registration 2022 | register.eshram.gov.in E Shramik Card Registration 2022 Online Apply Portal | eshram.gov.in Portal 2022 | E Shram Card Benefits | CSC NDUW eShram Card Status |
E Shram Card Registration Portal – If you registered yourself successfully at the site eshram.gov.in, then you must be worried related to checking the e-Shram card download link and its status. The government of India has taken a step by providing CSC Ashram Card Self Registration Online Portal for Workers. This portal is very helpful for unorganized workers.
Here, we are informing you about the card like e-shram benefits, e-shram CSC, e-shram portal, e-shram card registration, e-shram card download, shramik card.
E Shram Card Registration Portal 2022
The e-shram portal has been launched by the Department of Ministry of Labor and Employment India to collect data on workers in the unorganized sector. And this portal is launched by the Prime Minister of India, Mr. Narendra Modi. Then, these data are used by NDUW to launch new policies and establish new jobs.
These data are also used for launching new plans for the workers. The workers of the unorganized sector get lots of advantages from the central government and state government. The government has launched various plans for the workers of the unorganized sector.
In these plans, they need to pay some installments on a monthly, or quarterly basis. The main motive of these schemes is to provide benefits to the workers. Sometimes these plans are not only applicable for one sector but all the sectors are meant to move forward to grow.
For assistance in their financial status, applicants need to register themselves at the site eshram.gov.in. All the workers of unorganized sectors are capable to take advantage of these plans. If you are one of the workers in the unorganized sector, then you can easily register on the respective portal.
If you register yourself for e Shram, then you will get a Unique Identification Number (UAN) card. They will have given a 12-digit e-card. It is valid across the country. Whether you belong from the UP Bihar, MP & Karnataka, then you should definitely register yourself here.
E-Shram card Overview
|Scheme Name||E Shram Card or Shramik Card|
|Started In||August 2021|
|Total Card Issued||27,13,22,087|
|Partial Handicap Help||₹1 Lakh|
|E-Shram Card Helpdesk Number||14434|
|Accidental Death Insurance||₹2 Lakh|
|Budget Reserved for Scheme||₹404 Crore|
|Age Limit||16-59 Years|
|Scheme Launched By||Ministry of Labour & Employment, India|
|Included Sectors||Agriculture, Poultry, Fishing, Industry, Construction, All other unorganized sectors in India|
|e-Shram Card Online Portal||eshram.gov.in|
Requirements for e-Shram Card Online Apply
Every worker in the unorganized sector can take advantage of these schemes such as accidental insurance and employment-based plans. These plans are given by the Ministry of Labor and Employment.
As we mentioned before, if you want to enjoy these benefits, then you need to register yourself on the e-shram portal and also have to download the e-shram card. In this portal, more than one crore of unorganized workers has registered. There are an estimated 38 crore Unorganized Workers (UWs) in the country, as per the Economic Survey 2019-20.
- Name and occupation
- Address Details
- Educational Qualification
- Skill Details
- Family Details
- Aadhar Number/Aadhaar Card
- A valid mobile number linked to Aadhaar.
- Bank Account Number with IFSC Code
register.eshram.gov.in – Benefits of E-Shram Card
- The unorganized workers keep in mind that the e-shram card received after registration will be accepted across the country.
- Under Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY), you are eligible for accident insurance coverage.
- You and your family are perfect to avail the benefits of Rs 2 lakh in case of accidental death and permanent disability.
- Also, there is a provision of one lakh rupees in case of partial disability.
- Under the e-shram portal, the social security benefits will be disbursed.
- Before anything, you will have to register on the e-shram portal – http://eshram.gov.in.
- You can any of the modes for the registration on the e-Shram portal-through self-registration, Common Service Centers (CSCs), and Regional Offices of State Governments.
- If you are facing any problems while registering, then you can call on helpline number – 14434
E-Shram Card Eligibility Criteria
First, you need to check your eligibility to apply for registration of the e-shram portal online or CSC login. Below, we are giving you some points for your eligibility.
- Your age should be between 16 to 59 years
- You should come under the unorganized labor category
- You should not be associated with any other government scheme or should not be a member of EPFO/ESIC or NPS.
Steps to e-Shram Card Online Apply at register.eshram.gov.in
On the e-shram official portal, you will easily get the link to the registration form. Here, you need to press that link and you need to fill up your Aadhar card details. Before anything, you have to check your eligibility criteria. And you need to assure about the facilities which they are providing you. For registration, you can fill in self-registration at eshram.gov.in.
- At first, you need to open the web portal register.eshram.gov.in
- On the home web page, you have to add the Aadhar card number first.
- Now, you need to add the phone number linked with the Aadhar card.
- Then, you have to fill up the captcha code.
- Now, you have to press the Send OTP tab.
- Then, an OTP will be sent to your registered number.
- Lastly, you are done.
Besides this, you can also visit the nearest CSC center.
How to Apply Online for E Shram Self Registration CSC Login Link
- Visit the official website of E-Shram at register.eshram.gov.in.
- Now, the homepage will open in front of you.
- Please, click on the Self Registration option.
- Enter your Aadhar Linked Mobile Number.
- Enter the Captcha Code.
- Click on the Yes / No option for EPFO and ESIC.
- Click on Send OTP Button.
- Open the Application Form and enter all the required details.
- Upload all required documents.
- Click on submit option and print out the application form.
Stakeholders of E-Shram Portal – Shramik Card
- Ministry of Labor and Employment
- Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
- National Informatics Center
- State / UT Govt.
- Line Ministries/Department of Central Government
- Workers Facilitation Center and Field Operator
- Unorganized workers and their families
- CSC – SPV
- Department of Post through Post Office
- Private Sector Partner
How to download e-shram card Pdf?
If you want to download e-SHRAM Card PDF, then you should check the status of your application and also if you have received payment or not. After that, you can download e-SHRAM Card pdf using the steps later in this article.
- Firstly, you need to open the e-SHRAM site using the direct link https://register.eshram.gov.in/.
- Now, you will have to register yourself using your e-SHRAM Card details.
- Then, you need to enter your mobile number to verify it.
- Here, you have to verify OTP by entering Aadhaar number again.
- Then, you need to check and verify all your details.
- Here, you have to verify your identity by including your latest photograph there.
- Now, you will see if you have received the First installment or not. For verifying it, you need to check your bank account.
E Shram Pension Amount 2022
|Amount of Contribution||Amount of Government Contribution||Pension Amount under E Shram Card|
|Rs 50-100 per Month||Rs 100||Rs 3000/- Per Month|
E-Shram Card Helpdesk Number – 14434
register.eshram.gov.in CSC Login Links
|E Shram Card Self Registration||Apply Online|
|Registration Through CSC Portal||Apply Online|
|CSC NDUW E Shramik Card Status||Check Here|
|E Shram Card Download Online||Available Here|
|E Shram Card Update Profile||Click Here|
E Shram Card Apply Online Link (State Wise)
|States name||Registration Link|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Check Here|
|Andhra Pradesh||Check Here|
|Himachal Pradesh||Check Here|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Check Here|
|Madhya Pradesh||Check Here|
|Tamil Nadu||Check Here|
|Uttar Pradesh||Check Here|
|West Bengal||Check Here|
- e-Gram Swaraj Portal
- epos.kerala.gov.in Login
- Rajasthan Jan Suchana Portal
- E Sadhana Telangana and AP
- UPBOCW Registration