E Sadhana login 2021 | E Sadhana Telangana and AP 2021 | NHTS | E Sadhana Portal | wcdsc.tg.nic.in | wdcw.tg.nic.in | WDCW ap.gov.in / tg.nic.in | http://wdcw.tg.nic.in/e-sadhanatg | E Sadhana AP.
Hello friends, in this article, you will get important information about E Sadhana login or E Sadhana Telangana and AP. So, check out the article till the end and get the brief details about Andhra Pradesh or the Telangana States E Sadhana login.
E Sadhana Telangana and AP 2021
E Sadhana Portal is designed for Women Development and Child Welfare Development. And it is launched by the state government of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. There are two official websites for this E Sadhana scheme and that is ap.gov.in and wdcw.tg.nic.in. This is an online portal that provides multiple services such as Anganwadi, Poshan Abhiyan, web MPR, e sadhana login, AWW/AWH Recruitment System, etc for Women and Child Development. TSSPDCL
wdcw.ap.gov.in is the official portal of E Sadhana in Andhra Pradesh State, managed by the Department for Women, Children, Disabled and Senior Citizens. Whereas, wdcw.tg.nic.in is for the Telangana State managed for Department of Women Development & Child Welfare. KPSC Login
E Sadhana ap.gov.in Services for Andhra Pradesh State
- ICDS CAS Common Application Software(CAS)
- MIS Management Information System(MIS)
- AWW/AWH Recruitment System
- POSHAN Abhiyaan-Dashboard
- Suppliers Egg & Milk Supply Tracking System
- AWC Monitoring Tool
- Rapid Reporting System(RRS)
- Kishori Vikasam Dashboard
e Sadhana tg.nic.in Services for Telangana State
- Anganwadi Information System(AASR)
- Employee Management System
- Memos & Guidelines
- AWTC Online Reporting System
- Online FCR – Commodity Supply Chain Management System
- Commodity Supply Tracking System (Web Portal)
- Budget & Expenditure Monitoring System
- Web-based MPR System (GOI)
E Sadhana login Process at ap.gov.in And tg.nic.in
Below we are sharing the E Sadhana login Process for both the states so have a look into that-
E Sadhana login Process at wdcw.tg.nic.in – Telangana
- at first, you need to visit at http://wdcw.tg.nic.in/e-sadhanatg/index.html.
- Now, at the homepage, you need to click on the option “Web based MPR System(GOI)”.
- Enter correct username and password for Login to MIS.
- Enter your security PIN.
- At last click on Sign in option to complete the process. Vimarsh
E Sadhana login Process at ap.gov.in – AP
- At first, you have to visit the E Sadhana Login Portal at wdcw.ap.gov.in.
- Now, at the Homepage, click on the option “Management Information System(MIS)”.
- And open it.
- Visit mis.wdcw.ap.gov.in
- Now, enter your e sadhana user id and password.
- After providing the correct user Id and password, click on login option and complete the process. Skolaro
How to Check Online AWS Scheme List in Andhra Pradesh @ E Sadhana ICDS Web MPR Portal?
- At first, you need to visit https://icds-wcd.nic.in/.
- Now, on the homepage, click on the option ‘Know your AWS’.
- Next, open Awc List Project-wise.
- Select Andhra Pradesh in State option.
- After that, select the given details such as – select district, select project.
- Enter PIN and click on the Search option.
- Your ICDS AWS report will appear on your computer screen. GEM
Important Links for E Sadhana Portal
|Common Application Software(CAS)||https://www.icds-cas.gov.in/a/icds-cas/login/|
|Management Information System(MIS)||https://mis.wdcw.ap.gov.in/|
|AWC Monitoring Tool||https://wdcw.ap.gov.in/AWC_Inspection/|
FAQs for E Sadhana Telangana and AP Portal
What is E Sadhana Online Portal?
E Sadhana portal is an online portal launched by the government of Telangana and AP state. It is a woman and child development project in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana States.
How Can I Check Web MPR at E Sadhana Online Portal?
- At first, visit the e sadhana website.
- Next, you need to click on the MPR option on the homepage.
- Now, you will be redirected to a new page at https://icds-wcd.nic.in/icdsawc.aspx.
- Now, you can check your AWS project list from there.
State some Important Features of E Sadhana Web MPR icds ap.gov.in?
The ICDS scheme in Andhra Pradesh has following benefits –
- Supplementary Nutrition
- Pre-school non-formal education
- Nutrition & health education
- Health check-up and
- Referral services
What Does ICDS Stands For?
ICDS stands for the Integrated Child Development Services.