Apna Digital CSC ID Registration 2022- CSC Digital Seva Portal Registration Services List at digitalseva.csc.gov.in. In this article, we share the details of how CSC operators can register online to provide services and scheme benefits to people. Also, check the All CSC Services Connect Links.
Common Service Centres are known for the delivery of essential public utility services, social welfare schemes, healthcare, financial, education, agriculture services and host of B2C services to citizens in rural and remote areas of the country.
Common Services Center Digital Seva Portal Registration and Login are mandatory for VLEs to operate the schemes and services.
CSC Digital Seva Portal Registration 2022 / Login – Overview
|Scheme Name||CSC Digital Seva Kendra|
|Launched By||Government Of India|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of India|
|Objective||To Provide Various Kinds of Online Services|
|Category||Central Government Scheme|
|CSC My Account Login||https://register.csc.gov.in/myaccount/login|
|Track CSC Application Status Online||https://register.csc.gov.in/register/status|
CSC ID Registration Process
We are giving you the steps to register yourself for the CSC Digital Seva:
- Open the official CSC website at https://register.csc.gov.in/.
- Then, click on ‘VLE registration’.
- Now, you need to choose the application type from the drop-down.
- After that, enter your mobile number and captcha code.
- Then, click on ‘Submit’.
- After that, provide all the required details in the application form.
- Then, you need to press on ‘Next’.
- Now, enter your bank account details.
- Again, you have to press on ‘Next’.
- Now, you have to fill in the required registration details.
- Lastly, you have to click on ‘Submit’ option.
CSC Digital Seva Kendra Login
Here is the process defined for making CSC ID Digital Seva Portal Login at the official web portal:-
- Open the official Digital Seva Portal at https://digitalseva.csc.gov.in/
- At the homepage, click at the “Login” option.
- Direct Link for Digital Seva Portal Login – Click Here
- Now, the Digital Seva Connect Portal Login page will appear as shown below:
- Here all the CSC operators can make login using their username and password and click “Sign In” button.
How to check CSC ID Application Status
- Open the official CSC Seva Kendra portal or click here.
- Then, click on ‘Track application’.
- Now, you have to provide your application reference number and captcha code.
- Then, you need to click on ‘Submit’ button.
- And you are done.
check the CSC Digital Village VLE List Online
- you have to click on ‘Digital Village List’.
- Now, choose the state, district and block from the drop-down to view the details.
Document Required for Apna CSC Online Registration 2022
Here is a complete list of documents that are required for the CSC Online Registration 2022:-
- Pan Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Account Details
- Infrastructure Details
- Recent Photograph
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Educational Qualification Document
- Minimum Qualification is 10th Class
- Passport size Photo
- Proof of Address (PoA)
- Copy of cancelled cheque
- Pan Card Copy
- CSC Centre Photos (Inside and Outside)
CSC Digital Seva Kendra Registration Eligibility
You need to fulfill some eligibility criteria to open a Digital Service Centre. Here are the eligibility criteria:
- Must be a resident of the area where the CSC Seva Kendra is to be opened.
- You should have a Certificate and class 10 mark sheet from a recognized board.
- Valid mobile number.
- Document proofs such as Aadhar card and PAN card copy.
- You should have passport-sized photographs.
- You should have pictures of the CSC center.
- You should have an Email ID.
- Educational Qualification Certificates
- Bank account details.
CSC Digital Seva Application Form Re-print / Update UID Token
All the applicants can re-print the completed CSC Application form through the link given below:-
In order to update the UID token for Digital Seva Application Form, click the link below:-
List of Services Available at CSC Digital Seva Kendras
The list of services offered at CSC Digital Seva Kendras is given below:-
- Digi Pay – AePS
- Aadhaar Services
- Digital Seva Kendra (DSK)
- LED MMU
- Sanitary Napkins
- Railway Ticketing (IRCTC)
- Passport Applications
- Health Care Services
- Skill Development
- CSC VLE Bazaar
- Electricity Bill Payment
- WiFi Choupal
- New Services
- Help Desk and Ticker Generation
Csc Digital Village Scheme Statistics
|Nielit Facilitation||772 centre|
|Financial awareness||799 program|
|Health- human||HH Reg- 318070 Consultation- 81059|
|Education-BCC||Registration- 74852 Certified- 10147|
|Education-CCC||Registration- 37044 Certified- 2615|
|Education-Tally||Registration- 6420 Certified- 3688|
|Competitive exams||Registration- 2206 Certified- 183|
|Health-veterinary||HH Reg- 90429 Consultation- 3526|
|Skills-automative||Registration- 2016 Certified- 571|
|Skills-handset repair||Registration- 2121 Certified- 878|
|Skills Field Technician||Registration- 2116 Certified- 800|
|Skills-electrician||Registration- 2169 Certified- 905|
|Skills- CAD||Registration- 1743 Certified- 1484|
CSC Digital Seva Portal Helpline Number
In order to ensure a hassle-free communication, the central government has started following CSC Helpline numbers –
- Official website – www.digitalseva.csc.gov.in,
- Toll-Free Number – 1800-3000-3468 or 011 4975 4924 or 1800-121-3468
- Email – [email protected] or [email protected]
FAQ’s Regarding CSC Digital Seva Centers
What is a CSC?
Common Services Centers (CSCs) come under the National e-Governance Plan (NeGP) formulated by Dept. of Electronics and Information Technology (DEITY), Ministry of Communication and Information Technology, Government of India. It is conceptualized as ICT-enabled, front-end service delivery points for delivery of Government, Social and Private Sector services in the areas of agriculture, health, education, entertainment, FMCG products, banking and financial services, utility payments, etc.
How CSC works?
CSC e-Governance Services India Limited is a Special Purpose Vehicle (CSC SPV) and is connecting the local population with the Government departments, banks, and insurance companies and with various service providers in the private sector using an IT-Enabled network of citizen service points.
Who is CSC VLE?
CSC VLE is Village Level Entrepreneur who delivers various government and non-government services to the end consumers from the CSC outlet (mostly owned).
Is there any fee required for CSC ID Registration?
No, there is no fee for CSS registration as a VLE. It is absolutely free of cost.
What is a CSC center or Digital Seva Kendra?
CSC center is a place where the VLE would operate his/her activities and serve the users.
Which documents are required for CSC Digital Seva Kendra Registration?
Applicant’s photo, proof of identity, proof of address, and canceled copy of cheque/passbook for CSC registration.
What are the system requirements for registering on CSC?
There must be at least 120 GB Hard Disc Drive, at least 512 MB RAM, CD/DVD Drive, UPS PC with Licensed Windows XP-SP2 or above operating system, with 4 hrs battery backup/portable genset, printer/color printer, web cam / digital camera, scanner and internet connection with at least 128 kbps speed for browsing & data uploading over the internet.
What are the responsibilities a CSC VLE gets?
They must ensure the public place with safety and convenience, availability of Kiosk from 8 AM to 8 PM and to deliver the services smoothly to the users as available on Digital Seva Portal.
Is there any training required to become a CSC VLE?
No, you don’t need any specific training to become a VLE.
What is the CSC ID Application Number?
An application number is a unique number that is generated after a successful registration. Track your application/registration status by using this unique number.
Where can I get my DigiMail address?
If your application is approved after a quality check, you will get your DigiMail credentials over the email address that you have provided at the time of registration.
Where to get CSC connect credentials from?
Your CSC connect credentials are emailed over your DigiMail address.
What If CSC application is rejected, can I apply again?
Yes, you can apply again.
- ICMR Covid Portal Registration & Login and Check ICMR CV Status
- Laxmi Bhandar Payment Status Online at socialsecurity.wb.gov.in
- IFMS MP Treasury Pay Slip – MP IFMS Employee Salary Slip and GPF Slip
- UTIITSL PSA Login – UTI PSA Login ID, Password, Registration & PAN Linking
- ICDS Online Login at icds-wcd.nic.in | RRS Portal & CAS Dashboard, MPR/ASR Report
- iOSMS Portal Login at osms.wbsed.gov.in – WB Teacher’s Portal
- AP ESR Login & Employee Details – TNT IFHRMS SR Digitization V3.1
- Shaala Siddhi Login at shaalasiddhi.niepa.ac.in – Registration, Data Status & Self Evaluation Report
- E Shram Card Online Registration at register.eshram.gov.in Login